Daystar Design Forum
April 17, 2014, 06:32:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 07 Ghost (New Series)  (Read 3435 times)
MyrrhLynn
Administrator

Say it like Merlin

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »

Labrador's hair still weirds me out.  XD

But OH MI GOODNESS.  The little Mikage pink dragon is SO cute.  I can forgive them for dragging out the whole Mikage plot and for adding in a bunch of pointless filler because the dragon is CUTE!  I love when Frau is like "waaah!  Who's flying" and basically plays the airplane game with it.  XD

Did Ayanami recognize what ghost Frau was in the manga?  I thought he didn't use his ghost name until they met with Ayanami basically invaded the church to pick up his 2 underlings and to try to capture Teito?

I've been thinking about Ayanami's relationship with the headmaster some more.  I think in the anime they made it look more like the headmaster is powerful, whereas we hardly see him in the manga.  One thing I realized is I keep forgetting that no one "knows" who Ayanami really is.  So he still shows respect to those high in authority, like the headmaster, and the director guy with the snotty son.  The only ones they disrespect and do things to are those 3 stuffy/jerk guys who I'm guessing aren't really any higher in authority (maybe same authority).
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »

Ahaha, yah! Mikage dragon is sooo cute.

I'm still behind in the anime... So busy in Japan trying to do all these different things and what not. And I was watching movies during my flight to Japan, so didn't catch up on the episodes yet. Still stuck back at episode 4.

As for him calling them by ghost names, Ayanami did. I'm pretty sure he did. I don't really remember for Frau, but I know for Castor, he called him Feist. (I reread that part cuz I picked up vol 3 of the manga :p)
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 03:11:32 PM »

I know I mentioned this before, but the one thing that I like compared to the manga is that I can actually tell what's going on in the action scenes. Sometimes in the manga I would be like " ???What the heck just happened?!?" The anime is more clean cut about that.  But honestly that's just about the only way the anime surpasses the manga.

It's moving sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow compared to the manga. (Of course, to be fair the manga moves at a break neck speed, so anything else would seem to be much slower.)

Of course I'm still catching up, so I have no idea where this is all going. (I got to watch zero anime while out on my internship.)
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »

haha, don't worry Pegasus. I'm not caught up at all either. I'm way back at like episode 6... And they're out to what? Ep 18? XD

After going to Japan and being so busy doing stuff, I got distracted and bored of watching anime ^^;;
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: