Daystar Design Forum
April 16, 2014, 11:48:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokimeki: Girl's Side & Second Kiss  (Read 11449 times)
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »

Ahaha~ I think it'd be weird to do skinship lessons with your older brother!! And even weirder with your sister... ESPECIALLY the way it was done in TM2! I mean, you actually practiced on him!! So your sister... I don't think you can imagine Myrrh telling you "Okay, stroke me across the cheek" and actually doing it... XDD

I seriously have no idea who it would be... But yes, they need to move away from shotas... It's like ugh... GROSS!! I'M MOLESTING A LITTLE BOY!! >___< And he has the audacity (*shudder*) to blush and stuff!! YUCK! I don't like that ugly shota kid and I definitely won't like a true shota (not that he was ugly XD)

Eww! What if your guru was like your dad!! Lol!! Just thinking cuz we've been dwelling on "principal" characters... Or like your uncle or something! Bwahah~ That'd be so disturbing. Your dad is trying to get you married off (or on that path) to a good boy... Cheesy
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

LOL XD XD

Okay I obviously forgot to type this but I meant to say how I think TM should TAKE OUT the skinship lessons because they are just too creepy. XD LOL You had me rolling on the floor laughing while sorta throwing up in my mouth as I pictured that. YUCCCCCKKKKK!

XD "And he has the audacity to blush and stuff" Major major props for using the word audacity!!!! But that is so true to. When I ACCIDENTALLY stumbled into the skinship lesson I was completely HORRIFIED and he was like "Nuuuuuuuu you can't leave until you touch me!" I was so freaked I just turned the thing off!!

The idea of your uncle or dad trying to get you married off really cracks me up. XD Great imagination there Mikare!  Grin They seriously should hire you on to help come up with ideas for the characters!!
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 10:39:38 PM »

XD "And he has the audacity to blush and stuff" Major major props for using the word audacity!!!! But that is so true to. When I ACCIDENTALLY stumbled into the skinship lesson I was completely HORRIFIED and he was like "Nuuuuuuuu you can't leave until you touch me!" I was so freaked I just turned the thing off!!
You actually turned it OFF?!?! BWAHAHA!! You are sooo funny~

Lol~ I always use that word when I complain about it to my sister! And it doesn't help that we don't really get it... Like cuz he says how and where (EWW!!!) to touch him (EWWWWW!!!) and being Japanese horrible... We're like >_< WHERE?! WHAT?!?! And his reactions... Like when he spazzes... Or is like "EHEHE~ THAT tickles!" ... YOU'RE the one who told us to... I don't even know WHY I'm listening to a brat like you! >_>

UGH!! Did you know you could get a LOVEY-LOVEY ending with him?!?! SICKENING!! And you have to like do skinship lessons like every month or something... And get no anyone else, since he's like the very very very very very very very bottom of the hierarchy for who you get (FOR GOOD REASON!!!). Like even he has THREE endings!! ONE is good enough for him, I tell you.

They totally should remove it! I think we all get the idea by now!! And it wasn't like they had it in the first one! We got by just fine, thank-you-very-much!!

The idea of your uncle or dad trying to get you married off really cracks me up. XD Great imagination there Mikare!  Grin They seriously should hire you on to help come up with ideas for the characters!!
haha~ My imagination goes into overdrive. Besides, it'd be funny! Perfect for trying to mix things up a little!! Besides, it happens... Maybe not the DAD, but like how moms worry over their kids' future - when are they going to get married, meeting the right guy/girl, etc. They'll just start a little earlier for the game... Like when you're in HS!! Tongue
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2010, 01:25:33 PM »

Okay, I totally had to share this with you, Pegasus! XD Me and my sister were thinking up a TM scenario for us older girls (as in a TM: YWS = Young Woman's Side). ahaha~ So instead of being in HS, you're in college!

Background/Intro
*sniffle sniffle* "Daddy has gone away... I am all alone..."
I am a grown young lady now! Even though it was a tough time after daddy passed away, I have survived with help from a sponsor (daddy long legs), but now that I am entering college, I shall be self-sufficient. Afterward, if I can discover who he is, I will repay all the kindness that he has shown me.

*Moving boxes* Moving into a new apartment when you drop something and you sigh slightly. Before you can put your things down to pick up the other things, you hear shuffling on the other side and a kind young man has helped you pick up your stuff. He helps you move into your apartment, before going along on his way... You wanted to thank him, but you weren't given a chance to and you don't even know who he is.

You quickly fall asleep because of how tired you are from the move and you only reawaken the next day when you receive a text message. Reading it, it is news from your daddy long legs, hoping you do your best as you start at your new college. Reminded of that, you rush to get ready.

Guys to Meet - Dateable
Attending a goukon with your friends - 3 guys to meet there (sporty, fashion and nerdy). Similar to the "Accidental Kiss" scenario in TMGS2, you will answer a series of questions and you get paired up with 1 of the 3. This will happen on two occasions (with a different set of questions) and you can either get a new guy to date or you can "strengthen" your relationship with the same guy you got in the first one.
Sensei - A male teacher at your women's college.
Friend's Brother - An older brother of one of your friends. If you trigger the study session at her house, then you will be given the chance to meet him.
Intern Coworker - During your second year at the school, you will be given the opportunity to do an internship. If you choose not to do so, then you will miss out on this opportunity. But if you do choose to do so, you will work for a year (in replacement of a school year). There you will meet a dateable young man who starts on the same day that you do.
Neighbor - The "prince" character. He is the young man who helped you when you first moved in to your apartment and actually lives next door to you. You meet him the next day when you go home from school and he's waiting for you because he wanted to return mail he got that was actually meant for you. Since you tell him that it's your first time in the city, he gives you his contact info saying that you can depend on him if you need help with anything.
Neighbor's Sempai - Since you go to a women's college, you don't get the chance to meet many guys in school. But you happen to meet your neighbor's sempai (someone he looks up to) since he goes to a different college.

Guys to Meet - Secret Characters
Intern Supervisor - Not dateable for obvious reasons, but he can be a secret character you get in the end.
Old HS Friend - You were separated since he was forced to move away during HS, but now that he's an adult, he came back to pursue the relationship he had missed out on. Attends a different college, but tracked you down with some help. Worked part-time to save up money to hire an investigator to find out where you are.

Friends/Rivals
Friend 1 (with the brother) - like neighbor's sempai
Friend 2 - likes one of the goukon guys
Friend 3 - likes another one of the goukon guys
Friend 4 - likes Friend 1's brother; all meet him at the same time at study session

Extra Characters
Daddy long legs - your love guru. You text message him with updates regarding the guys you meet, especially because he hoped that you would find a suitable young man who would take care of you. In return for telling him about the young men, he forwards their personal info (like a profile sheet) to you. At the end, if you get no one, he reveals himself to you and promises that he will continue taking care of you as he always has. He turns out to be a former coworker of your now deceased father. In his will, your father asked him to look after you in his place.
Fashion guru - A talent/model search agent who randomly runs into you on the street and tries to scout you. He bothers you until you finally give him your e-mail. Then he'll e-mail you with updates on the latest fashion trends, new stores, etc. If you get his ending, you basically become a model/talent under him.

Part-time Work
Fashion Store 1 - you can meet the Fashion Goukon guy here if you work here since it's his favourite store
Fashion Store 2
Restaurant - you can meet neighbour's sempai here
Sports Store - you can meet Sporty Goukon guy here
Convenient Store - you can meet your friend's brother here
Flower Store
Bookstore - you can meet Nerdy Goukon guy here

Ahaha~~ And that's all we thought up of! And all cuz I told her about the "father" love guru situation I mentioned in an earlier post XD
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 01:29:14 PM by mikare » Logged
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010, 10:38:29 AM »

XD I just have to say your YWS is like... SHEER genius!  Hahah I LOVE the idea of the Daddy Long Legs/Dengeki Daisy type cellphone thing! It's sooooo much less CREEPY that skinshipping with your little brother or neighbor.

XD And the background/Intro... XD LOL PERFECT! It's like... so shoujo-y it deserves its own manga... or video game! Grin

I would sooooooooooooooo go for either your neighbor's sempai or the teacher (depending what he was like) or your friend's brother!! (I have thing for older guys okay! First of all it means they're actually closer to my real age!)

The whole internship is pure genius. (XD LOL the intern supervisor as a secret character is like my FAVORITE twist!!) I like how you include many of the traditional shojo aspects but add in some realistic stuff, like the internship!

XD But this is awesome! How on earth did you two come up with it??
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 03:43:38 PM »

I would totally go for intern guy (replaces kouhai~) or sempai or even supervisor!! BWAHAHA~~

We are just that amazing Cheesy

As for how this came about... Lol~ I told her about the daddy-guru scenario. The ending would be something like this:

"Oh honey~ Don't worry... Daddy is still here for you!! Besides, we shall just continue searching when you go to college!"

Then it started from there.... HAHA. A college version of the game!! And then I was having a whole slew of ideas for stuff that could happen. Where you could go to meet guys and what type of guy you would meet, etc.

We were thinking college instead of university since uni programs are typically 4 years while college can be 2 to 3. Then since we can do internships, you can either choose to actually do one (and meet the two new guys) or just continue on in college. So basically it'd be something like this.

No internship - 3 straight years of school and finished.
Internship - 1 year school, 1 year internship and 1 year school to finish.

That way, it's still the 3 year timeframe that we get in the original ones!! XD

After I came up with the characters, my sister was like "You have no story!" cuz GS is all the childhood friends and whatever prince things... So I came up with the daddy long leg thing along with his guru-ness Tongue

*sigh* The things I do to amuse myself while I wait for this game to be released... hehe~

Oh oh!! If you check out the website (I don't have the link at hand), there's a special wallpaper for White Day!! It has Ruka and Koichi on it!!! I'm already using it on my computer~~ ^_^
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »

OH MY GOOSSSH!!!!

SEIYUUS!! Cheesy

http://nice-newsgame.blogspot.com/2010/03/information-on-tokimeki-memorial-girls.html

Hahahahaha, I totally totally totallly love Koichi now!! ^__^
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »

ROTFL XD YOU CAN DATE TWO GUYS AT ONCE?!?!? Oh my gosh, how on earth does that not get you instantly bombed?!?

LOL That has got to be the BEST addition. XD Hahah can you imagine hanging onto two guys at once?!? LOL!!

I loved the comment about Sakurai Ruka: "(Is he an old man in disguise??)" and the likes tall places comment was pretty funny too. XD

But I agree with your estimation of Koichi! XD I like both the Sakurai brothers though!! <3

Seiji (the blue haired arty one) sorta looks like them... male-female sailor stars from Sailor Moon. XD I mean look at his hair?! That is SO sailor moon-ish! I'm a little sad that HE'S the sempai. But who knows, I might like him.

They only listed 6 characters... so do we officially think that there is no teacher this time around? (To me that would be surprising. Myrrh and I thought they always included the older male characters so older women wouldn't feel like pedophiles.)

Is Jyunbei the kohai character? O_o I thought he was. I dunno, I am slightly confused. T_T But mostly I just want my teacher character!!  Cry

XD Although I must admit, now you have me REALLY wondering what our... "guide" character (ie: little brother/kid next door) character will be. I am still in favor of a sibling, PROVIDED we skip the skinship lessons. (Talk about awwwwkwwwward!)

XD AND LOL I totally think your Daddy-guru "We'll just have to keep looking in college" XD idea is SO UNEXPLAINABLY WONDERFUL! LOL THAT IS SO PERFECT!! Wow, like THAT is brilliant. THAT is an idea worth $. *Sigh* now in all honesty, it's too bad that A) the company wouldn't listen to your ideas or B) We had our own company so we could do something similar.
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 02:30:08 PM »

Lol, I know! Like what the heck?! Wouldn't they be like... Not as into you cuz then they have competition!! And know that you like some other guy too! And like have to share you!! (So unrealistic... XD)

I still don't like Ruka as much! XD I'm only loving Koichi!! haha, but that's because his seiyuu is Suwabe Juinichi!! OH MY GOSH I love that guy's voice to death!! I was so squealing and screaming for my sister to come and see! Lol~ I didn't even read past that I was like @(#*%(@)!!!!

Lol @ the male-female sailor star comment! I never thought of that!! But you are SO right!!! hahahahahaha~ That is hilarious!! Maybe he'll be alright... I dunno! I wasn't familiar with his seiyuu either, so yah...

THERE BETTER BE A TEACHER THIS TIME AROUND!!! RAWR!!! IT IS NOT TMGS IF THERE ISN'T ONE!!! Angry
(I think they include sensei more because students have this 'older guy' thing going on... Notice how many teacher-student mangas there are out there?! IT SELLS!!)

hahaha! What if you could skinship both guys at once?! That would be hilarious!! XD

Ugh... There's still so much I want to know!!! Oh, but a good thing is that they're pre-selling the game in Japan already!! DARN IT!! There's those like Platinum/Gold sets... And I don't know which one it is, but one of them has the cuuuuuuuuuuuuutest charm set with it!!! It has one of those phone strap things, and then a replica of the Sakurai brothers' earring and then a chibi little thing of the guys!! ARGH!! ME WANT!!! Sad But my sis said that they're trying for a summer release!! SUMMER!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOO AWESOME!!!! Cuz I was thinking an autumn release (at the earliest). *fingers crossed*

Mwahaha! Doesn't it just make total sense?!?! Daddy will keep looking with you!!! XD It could be like a continuation thing too!!! haha, I'm only good at coming up with ideas XD Not seeing the whole thing through - like character designs and stuff like that.

Oh yah, and just to show off!!

SHIBA!!!! <3<3<3
I made a Shiba icon to use cuz I found that picture of him from someone's B's Log scan!!!
(I get so swoony when I see this icon! xD)

Suzu!!! <3<3<3
I couldn't find a decent game picture of Suzu (cuz I was like darn it! Shiba is hotter than Suzu!), but seriously?! Who could POSSIBLY resist the ending image that they have for TMGS!!

I actually made a whole set of them for the series XD Like all the guys from TMGS using their version of that image~~ Mwahahaa! CUUUUUTENESSS REIGGGNSS!!!! ^___^
(My gosh, I'm soooo fangirly for this game I even scare myself sometimes...)
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

OHMYGAWSH!!!! Pre-orders for it are up on YesAsia!!! You might want to check out places like Play-Asia too or what not!! Whichever one is good for you!!!

Release date is supposed to be Aug 31st!!!!

*squeals~~~* Me and sis already pre-ordered it!!!! ^___^
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2010, 12:39:14 AM »

OH MI GAWSH!!! I AM SO PRE-ORDERING IT!!!

Ack! I can't right now T_T Too late and I don't have time to run and get my wallet. BUT I shall do that this week! Hah-hah!

O_o I wonder if it's possible to get an online copy that includes all those little extras you mentioned. Aug 31st, that's really good all things considering! I thought it was going to be like, December XD

Okay, I'll reply to the rest of your post later, once I am safely pre-ordered! Grin
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2010, 01:52:50 AM »

Here's the news on that charm thing that I was talking about! I doubt there's any online copies. Apparently, it's only for people actually IN Japan AND for those Konami-fanclub things or something... At least that's what my sister said.

http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/tkgs3ds_sp/charm.html

haha, I seriously thought it'd be out in like December too! I was being hopeful with October, but yah~~
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2010, 04:26:30 PM »

hahahah nice!
Sadly I won't be able to buy it while i"m over there. Sad I'll be waaay too early.

BUT! If I'm lucky I might be able to find some TokiMeki merchandise!  Grin

I doubt they'll have anything out for the new game, but if I can guy some folders or something of my favorite guys from the previous games I'll be happy!  Cheesy
mikare

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »

Yah... Get me something too! >_< Tongue

Ugh... I seriously wish I spent more time in Tokyo! Hardly got the chance to look around for neat things like that! Like all the otaku-ish stuff... Just found the gachapon store and like went into the huge electronic department place to get my dictionary.

I dunno if you know what FlutterScape is (because I didn't), but apparently someone got them to take pre-orders for the Platinum and Gold set! Except it is WAAAY too pricey to even consider, just for those special goodies... I mean, $150 + $20 shipping... Or something like that... I could get a new DS for that price!!! Or at least 3 games XD
Pegasus Rider
Official Potty-Mouth
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »

The same thing actually happened to me last time too.

Sensei made us look at all this historical stuff, so in the end we only got to EAT in Akihabara, we didn't get to shop there at all. (I was TICKED!) SO Myrrh and I have 1 day devoted entirely to Akihabara, and we have another open afternoon so we may go twice. Grin

I'll let you know if I see anything! <3

But now, I don't know what Flutterscape is. O.O I tried googling it... is it sorta like ebay?? O_o?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: